Sunday 3 February 2019

Republican Repeat (Fiction)

(from www.conservative-kings.tumblr.com )

A few days ago, a follower asked me if I’d had the opportunity to suck off that Republican guy, my MAGA neighbor, again.
“Not yet,” I replied. “I hope it wasn’t a one-time thing.”
“Me too,” he replied. “I like thinking about you taking his superior seed.”
“I crave it. I do. It really felt different, just knowing.”
“Just knowing that he was a Trump-voting conservative?”
“Yes,” I replied. “I can’t get it out of my head.”
And it was true, I couldn’t. I had replayed that scene in the garage, down on my knees for Brandon while his wife was at yoga, over and over. Had jacked off to it in the shower or during other moments when I was away from my liberal husband and could let my mind and my right hand fly free. I had to have his cock again.
“Hey,” I messaged him. “What’s up?” A full 24 hours and still no response from him.
“You horny? I’d really like to suck your cock again.” Half a day more of silence.
“Please?” I messaged again. “I’m craving your conservative cum. I need to be filled up with the Right ideas, and it’s your spunk that can plant them in me.” This was over the top, and I felt ashamed, but it worked. He messaged back.
“Damn bro, you really got a crazy thing for conservatives, don’t you? I don’t get it.”
“You don’t have to get it. Just give it to me. Pound it in me. Pour it down my throat. I’ll come to the garage again.”
“Haha I’d love to face-fuck you dude, but my wife and kids are home. No way I can do this in the garage.”
“Where then? Come to my place? Please.” I was so fucking needy and I hated myself for it. But I wanted his straight MAGA cock more than I needed my dignity.
“I’m taking my dog for a walk in an hour. I can’t be out long. But I’ll walk by your place.” Now this would be tough. My husband was home. And I had just invited Brandon over. But I wasn’t stopping now, even if Brandon walked in my front door and pushed my husband aside to take me right in front of him.
But of course I’m not that bold. I waited 45 minutes and then told the husband I needed something from the store for the pie I had just started for Thanksgiving the next day. Would he go get it?
As we know, weak liberals will do anything, and so of course he agreed. He was off to the store and I waited for Brandon.
Brandon messaged me when he arrived. I had him come to the side door and leave his dog tied up there. I brought him into the hallway. “Here?” he asked, and I dropped to my knees.
“This is what you were missing?” he asked, patting his crotch.
“Yessir. I need to be with a man again. Every fag is a liberal Democrat and I just can’t handle it anymore.” He laughed, loudly and delightedly.
“Ha, I’m sure! That’s probably true. You know, I’m not sure I’ve ever met a gay Republican, although I’m sure there are some out there somewhere. And I’m not sure why politics gets you so crazy for my cock, but I’m not gonna complain. I don’t get a good blow job as often as I’d like. Now get to work.” He had turned from laughing to commanding, and I was glad for him to switch from friendly neighbor to full alpha Republican. I unbuckled his pants and took him into my mouth.
“Oh yeah, that’s a good fag. You missed this mighty cock?” I looked up and nodded, his dick still in my mouth. “Then take it all.” I relaxed my throat and took him to the base, his balls smashed up against my chin and his pubes in my nose. He was fully hard now and I began bobbing up and down on his shaft.
“Take it all, just like the Dems are taking every last inch of procedural fucking in the Senate.” This spurred me to take him deeper, and I swallowed him to the point of activating my gag reflex.
“Yeah, cuck,” he continued. “Choke on it. Choke on it like the Dems choked on losing two Supreme Court seats—one of which we just fucking stole from you because you were too weak to defend it.”
I was so hard for him right now. I had never been turned on like this with any fag before—not my husband, not anyone. Brandon and conservatism now had a hold on my mind, a strange and powerful claim over me. I wanted to make that claim real, make it physical somehow. I had a idea.
I paused the blow job to stand up. “Come,” I told him.
“I’m not going anywhere. I came here to get my nut and you’re going to give it to me.
“Yes, of course,” I told him. “But it should be in my bed. I want you to take me in the bed I share with my husband. Face-fuck me there. Cum in me there. Intrude in our marriage bed so I really know what I’ve done.”
A slow grin spread across his face and he gave me a smack on the ass. “Yeah. That sounds right. Lead the way, cuck.”



I took him to the bedroom and lay on the bed with my head hanging off, right at pelvis height. He plunged right in and fucked my face vigorously, continuing to talk about the legislative and judicial wins of the right, and the power moves Trump continued to make in tearing up Obama’s executive orders, throwing out regulations, and rebalancing the deck for straight white Americans.
The more he talked, the harder he fucked and the more enthusiastically I grunted, moaned, and tugged on my little liberal dick. His speed increased and his breathing labored and I knew he was about to come. He pulled out.
“Noooooo…” I said, “I need that cum. I want to taste it so badly. Please…”
He just smiled. “Not everyone gets what they want in Trump’s America. I thought you understood that by now.” And with that he unleashed several torrents of thick, ropy jizz across my face and chest and the bed. These last few jets he deliberately sprayed out left and right, to ensure that not just I, but the bed was also covered with his essence. There would be no hiding this.



“There,” he said with a grin, as he pulled his underwear and pants back on.
“Oh shit, oh shit. What am I going to tell my husband?” - who would be back from the store any minute now.
“That’s your problem,” he said with a grin. “I’ve got to go.” He picked up his keys and baseball hat and prepared to leave. He paused and looked back at me. “Tell him you’re a Republican now.” 
With that he left the room and moments later I heard a door, not knowing whether it was Brandon leaving or my husband returning, or maybe both meeting in the middle.
I barely had to touch myself before unleashing my own gusher of cum across my chest. I would never be able to let this go.




No comments:

Post a Comment