Saturday 8 July 2023

ALPHA RESET:CORRUPTED FRAT JOCKS#1


CORRUPTED FRAT JOCK

I'd hit the gym showers after my session on the treadmills at the campus gym. Had the showers to myself for a few minutes before Riley walked i and took a shower head across from me.

Riley was a typical meathead jock bully.Though he was on the wrestling team,he was not as jacked and juiced as some of the heavyweight wrestlers,but he was still quite stocky and somewhat intimidating. Compared to my thin,short wiry cross country runners physique.

I caught sight of him in his full naked glory as he entered the showers....and smirked as i thought of the old adage 'bullies were not as big on their own away from their buddies' literally,physically and anatomically run true when i caught glimpse of his little cock. 5 inches or less?

He caught me glancing,turning away.  "What you lookin' at,dweeb. You a queer or something?" He was clearly self conscious at me seeing his underwhelming package.

Riley felt that little bit less intimindating now.  'Big Man on Campus'..my ass. He and his idiot buddies going round picking on students,bragging of their sexual conquests with the girls.  Not so big now..

...

I left the showers to dry off in the locker room. Not noticing any glitches in reality.

A few moments later,i heard the shower heads turn off.

Riley strolled out of the showers and then cast off His towel and stood full and proud before me.

"Yo CUNT..,this what you were starin' at."

I stumbled back in shock at the sight of his cock,dangling low and soft between His thighs. 

'What the fuck?' i exclaimed   Justa few moments ago,Riley had a limp little cock barely bigger than a pubescent teenagers. Now it was Fucking HUGE.

Swinging low,heavy and pendulous,thicker in girth than my wrist.Fucking 10 inches SOFT,

'How the actual fuck?'

"Yeah,CUNT. That's why i'm TOP fuckin' ALPHA and you are just a fuckin' weak little pussy..Gonna enjoy cracking that faggot jaw wid eopen when i shove my monster down your throat."

-------

DAMNED GLITCHES..EVIL THINGS. Don't rely on them to set things fair and right in the world. Just twists thing and enhances toxic masculinty even more.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment