Sunday 9 July 2023

MAKE 'ALPHA'S HATE' AGAIN: Republican Family#12

 MAGA ALPHA RESET Republican Family pt2 (FWT)

As I laid in the poolside with cum still leaking from my hole after Master Cody destroyed my ass with his MASSIVE teen cock, I heard some commotion from the front yard and decided to check it out. After all, Master Cody sauntered back inside after he fucked me raw and in this huge ass mansion, I cannot tell where he is so it’s safe to assume that he’s not hanging around in the public room, probably busy jacking that thick teen meat to some thirsty online babes, American flag on top of his bed and he spluttered out some MAGA truth to those feminists cuck that get wet from his lecture

I put on some towel and checked out the commotion in the front and from the window I can see Kent is home now. Kent is Cody’s older brother and he’s a very nice and goofy guy. He might have differed opinion in regards of politics with his little brother who is a straight laced Republican but he still love his brother unconditionally. He’s an active scout boy and participating in MUN and debate competition, happy to use preppy clothing that I do remember I always ironed because he likes his clothing neat. Today he used casual blue suit with shorts, today is his debate team bonding session and he went around Hamptons with his fellow friends before joining a huge competition two days from now, debating neoliberal causes and debunking all conservative and outdated thoughts. He waved his hand at me as he makes eye contact but that’s when I feel slightly dizzy and lost my balance as I dropped to the floor. Before I blacked out, I can see Master Kent approached me along the way, it seems like he has a bigger and more clear definition in his body as he gets closer and closer to help me out….

=====REALITY SHIFT=====



“Yeah pops wait up, will ya, the CUNT is not awake yet,”

“Uh….Kent…..what happen to…..”

I’m not even finished yet he already slapped me very hard I almost blacked out once more

“Address me correctly you nasty CUNT,”

“U….ummhh….I’m sorry….M…Mas…Master Kent…..”

“Well that’s more proper to hear. So where the fuck is my afternoon snacks? You busy hanging around by the pool? You busy getting fucked by my little brother, you nasty piece of shit?”

“T….that’s not the case M….Master Kent,” ohhhh….the way he speaks so fluently and so dominant, no wonder he’s a rally leader even though he’s still very young. He is a preacher, the whole family has a skill of preaching all the Republican causes and I’m blessed to listen to it fed into my mind and it makes my little pecker grow just thinking about it. Amidst the perviness in my thought, I still realized the moment Master Kent grabbed my face and stared at it for one solid minute before he whacked the precious glob of spit to my face…..

“You seems out today, faggot. Wash your face with it,”

He snickered and I can hear subtly that he admired his muscle and his good fortune

“Fuck, being a handsome all around American is such a blessing, goddamn I love myself. All those whiny little bitches can just suck up their poor and ugly ass, our privilege comes from hard work hell yeah,”

And listening to that, the fact that all I know Master Kent is an all around genuinely nice and down to earth guy but now he’s a cocky ALPHA motherfucker, it really didn’t help my pecker case as I can feel pre started drooling from its tip just thinking how he changed so much in just one shift…….

He forced me to stand up because his friends are coming in and they want to use the middle room but I’m just way too weak and too unsteady so I dropped to the floor once more

=====REALITY SHIFT===== and that’s when Master Taylor emerged from the other room, the college senior now really become HUGE and tattoo sprawled around his body. The once stylish dude now propped up himself with basic tanktop and I can bet, a freakingly musky cap. He looks like a real ALPHA as he should be with his now massive white muscle. The outline of his bulge is immensely big and thick and his stupid yet cocky grin really vanishes my idea and thoughts I clinged upon that he is a student in MIT studying aeronautical engineering with barely any social life. He must be a business degree guy or something and….wait he’s indeed business degree kid and he’s one of the leader of his frat. Kent is also taking that path this summer, and he aspired to be like his brother who is also active at the Republican party too, helping Republican senators around and critically during campaign to gain youth voices




“Sup with this faggot, huh? Fucked way too hard by Cody?” he said as his face turned stern, holding a cup of drink with American flag emblazoned in it showing how patriotic Master Taylor is

“Guess so. Probed his ass with my finger when he blacked out and it’s a fucking sticky mess. I can taste Cody’s spunk tho,”

“That little boy really needs more control. But well, I’m im the mood and I guess Cody already ease your hole so SIT IN ALL FOUR NOW YOU FAGGOT, OHHH I REALLY WANT TO REPLICATE WHAT I DID TO THOSE LIBTARDS AT THE RALLY EARLIER TODAY!”

And in instance Kent stripped me off from my towel and instantly hit his beer can thick cock up to my ass while Taylor muffled my noise with his 14 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment