Saturday 5 August 2023

ALPHA RESET: DEMONIC INFLUENCE: 'Hearing Voices'#1


If ever there was a time the demonic influences of these sinister,corruptive glitches,would show through,tonight would be that night for one such faggot.

---

I'd been standing at the sliding glass door that opened up to my sprawling backyard,that stretched down to the borderline fence that separated it from the wild,expansive pine barrens beyond.

The night was dark,still and sultry,though there was apleasant breeze that took the discomfort off. All the more reason i had the doors wide open,to cool the house.

Alex. My ex wife's little brother,had been out drinking with some of his buddies.Though he he wasn't blind drunk,i decided to let him sleep over my place rather than drive a few blocks to his apartment under the influence.

Oh,by the way. When i meant to say little,..that is NOT the physical Alex. Even though he was barely 21,he was built like a brick shithouse. Huge,powerful,heavy set with muscle He had been a championship college wrestler,one of the biggest motherfuckers on his team. POne of his main passions was bodybuilding,and it clearly showed.

But Alex was never the type to boast and show off his muscles,or strut about using that size to own the place. Just a big softie frat jock at heart.

...until tonight.

====

I stood by the door,beer in my hand,when i heard a whisper on the breeze.

"Hey faggot."

I turned to look outside,but could not see anyone there,in the pitch black of the backyard. And shrugged it off.

"Faaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggooooot"  the voice,spoke out,low and whispering again.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. I felt spooked.

'Hu..Who's there..?' I said,feeling my nerves rattled.

No one there. But the dark outlines of the scrub down at the bottom of the yard,barely perceptible in the night,played tricks on my mind,as if they were shapes of people skulking about.

"Hey hey faaaagggot. Muscle....Muscle..Muscle, Makes a fuckin' Alpha.." came the whisper.

My heart pounded with fear

"Who's fuckin' there. I...i'll call the cops..?' i said nervously.

I didn't hear Alex come up behind me,and looked out to the backyard over my shoulder..

"What's up Ozzie.?"

I shit myself,jumping up in alarm,dropping the beer bottle,that thanlfully did not smash,but clanked and rolled out onto the patio.

"Woah dude, didn't mean to scare ya.. Whats up..?"

He stood by the open doors,his big pecs involuntarily flexing under the tight tee shirt he wore,which looked like it was struggling for dear life not to birst open under the strain of his thick,heavy muscles.

I composed myself.

'Um, i think there's someone in the backyard..?'

Alex stepped out,craned his ear to listen out,and scanned the dark yard.

"Yo dude, anyone out there..?" he called out.

Nothing after a few minutes.

He turned to clap a hand on my shoulder.

"Ozzie,take it easy,theres no-one there."

As he turned his back to the yard, i heard the whisper again

"Wow,, what a fuckin' Alpha. So hot Gonan make real nasty thug.."

'Who' the fuck is it.This ain't funny?' i called out.

Alex,right next to me should have clearly heard it as well, But he just looked curiously at me,then glanced out at the yard again.

"Ozzie,dude,chill. I can't hear anything."

I felt fear. Something Alex picked up.

With a deep sigh,which made his pecs bounce,he stepped out into the yard.

"If it makes you feel at ease,i'll go check,and kick anyone's ass if i see them,ok.?"

With that,Alex walked out down to the gloom of the far backyard.i watched his large frame swallow up by the darkness.

'No..Alex.pl..please,it's ok.Maybe i'm just hearing things with the booze.?' i called out feebly

For a few minutes i saw and heard nothing,so i went to pull out ta torch from the draw across the living room.

When i was about to get back to the sliding porch doors,Alex stepped in.

He'd stripped off his shirt,and stood there in the doorway,with his huge hulking muscles tensing and flexing.

I tried not to stare at the young hunks massive frame.

;Oh,Alex,did you see anyone.?'

"All i see is a fuckin' faggot" He sneered before throwing himself into a front abs bodybuilder pose. Every muscle in his huge torso,rippled and bulged. His pecs heaved,his lats bloated fiercely out,his obliques and abs rippled and grinded like cobblestone bricks.

"A dirty little faggot who better get on it's knees and worship it's fuckin' God before it finds itself broken and beaten." Alex sneered and grunted as He continued flexing and posing

I felt a shiver of weakness,of submissiveness,but overall,fear.

"Come on CUNT. Master Alex needs fuckin' worshipping."

I felt my knees go weak,and found myself crawling over to my new Master.

Whatever that was that i heard. Like a demonic ghostly entity,it seemed to have drawn out Alex. Corrupted Him. Corrupted me even..

=======

So,maybe if anyone noticed,maybe theres truth to demonic influences in those glitches..?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment