Tuesday 5 September 2023

ALPHA RESET: CORRUPTED COUNCIL ESTATE: SPEIGHSIDE +0

 


It had taken me 25 minutes walk from the club to my flat isolated at the corner of a cul-de-sac on Speighside. Left alone with my homoerotic thoughts in the silent early hours,encountering not even a chav wandering the streets,i found myself getting solid erection that throbbed to get my attention,dribbling pre-cum into my trackies.

At least i was alone up until i entered the dark side alley to my door. I could hear a hushed youthful voice in the dark saying “Hurry up Kev.There must be summing in there.?”

And a barely audible voice within my own flat whisper out. “Just keep a eye out will ya,Kieron..”

I knew straight away that these young fuckers where burgling my flat and i had caught them at it. I slowly backed away,stopping out of sight and hopefully out of earshot,and pulled my phone out to call the police.

All of a sudden,when i looked at the youth hidden in the shadows,i felt a tingle run through me,and my heart skip a beat. A thought popped into my head that made my cock twitch,reawakening its erection. ‘Me kneeling at this young burglars feet while he spat on me,hoping i’d be the one he’d be breaking and entering into..’

I tried to shake the image out of my head,knowing i wanted to stop these young scrotes stealing my stuff,but found myself giving in to the desire and slipping my phone away. Even though i tried to fight it,i seemed drawn to the lad in the alley. As i crept closer,i felt the world around me seemed to spin slightly like i had the briefest of dizzy spells. Unknown to me,this was reality shifting itself.

I was close but still not quite in sight of the lad now. Then i burst out into view,making to grab the lad,trying to reassert my authority.

‘Oi kid,what the f.. what the..what are you doing.?’ My voice seemed to fail in its authority so much that i even felt too scared to swear at the lad.

The young lad. 15,16..certainly no older than 17,good looking,shaven scalp,lept back in surprise at my sudden presence,and turned to run.

I lunged forward and grabbed at his nylon sports jacket,causing him to twist and stumble slightly. Knowing he would not get away,he picked up a piece of broken fence wood and swung it defensively at me.

“Get the fuck off me,geezer..”. He made hesitations to actually hit me with it,as if a little fearful..

Suddenly,i felt another moment of dizziness,and when i shook my head and looked back at him,i backed away. It was my turn to feel fearful.That fear seemed to wash over me. I could not take on this lad.He was too strong for me..He was a nasty fuck that could hurt me.. I should be on my knees begging for his forgiveness. I was fucking pissing myself in fear..Literally.. My trackies soaking up with a growing wet spot.

There was a change in the chav too. His hesitant swagger lessened as he felt a wave of disgust at the sight of me pissing myself. A growing aggression that i tried to fucking challenge him.He was fucking far more superior than i could ever be. And he needed to beat the fuck out of me just for my inferiority.

I cowered back in fear,submissively,.masochistic..as he sneered down at me.

“Fucking faggot..What the fuck you think you are doing,cunt..Think you’re fucking tough..?”. He swung the piece of wood,with conviction this time,and hit it with force across my lower back so hard that it snapped and i cried out in pain.

I found myself calling him Master,and grovelling before him as he stood over me,absently groping at a thick bulge in his crotch that outlined what must have been a huge cock..

But he didn’t stop there. Now with growing confidence he could easily beat me with his bare hands,he began to punch me in the ribs and bitch slap me across the face,then pulled my head back by my hair and spat in my face.

“Fucking cunt..I’ll teach you whose fucking boss..”

He dragged me back by the scruff of my collar and by my hair back into my own flat,through the broken in door..calling up to his fellow burglar.

“Hey Kev. Get the fuck down ‘ere. I caught the geezer that owns this place. And he’s a…..ITS a fucking pussy faggot cunt.. Wanna help me pound this fucker up..”

He sneered down at me.. “Yeah.and i’m getting a fuckin’ hard on just thinking of breaking into your tight faggot arse too..!”

So began my life as a useless Fag Whore for any rough nasty chav that i came across. If they weren’t like that previously. Reality would shift and turn them so…



No comments:

Post a Comment