Tuesday 26 December 2023

AL[HA RESET : CORRUPTED VACATION#2 Pt1

 ALPHA RESET: HOTEL FAGGOT

I stood out on the sun kissed veranda  of the hotel,looking out on the swimming pool set below,and then the lush cork oak woodlands cascading down the hillside on which my small hotel sat atop,down to the smooth butter coloured sands and the azure blue waters of the mediterranean that kissed their shores. Had one looked from the concierge desk out front across the car port,you would have looked out across the Spanish resort of San Gennaro,that crammed down along the winding roads to the nearby larger expansive beach,decorated with sunbeds,sun umbrella's,thatched tiki roofed bars,beach huts and the odd lifeguard cabin. As with most mediterranean resorts,most of the buildings were white,..or the odd pink,and glistened under the glaring sun up in its cloudless sky.

The tourist summer season was about to kick off. Many of the bars and the clubs just a few minutes walk down the road,were bustling ready for service for the thousands of mostly young holidaymakers,in their late teens to early thirties,seeking the sun,and very obviously,sex and insobriety. This resort was just like most others in the region,notorious for the summer long days and nights of wild,mostly British (like me),or randy lothario Spaniards.

The hotel i managed,was like many others in San Gennaro,gearing up for the first coach loads to swing in. The British club reps had set up in the club hall,getting ready organise their activities to keep these rowdy young lads and lasses occupied,mostly involving booze cruises and bizarre party events.

My staff were bustling about across the hotel. Javier,that cute young bar and poolside attendant,was stocking up the ppolside bar down below,

He noticed me looking down at him,admiring lustfully at his smooth olive skinned athletic torso,bare and glistening in the sun. Oh how my cock stirred. But i had to keep my desires restrained,after all,i had a hotel to run, and being a British hotel owner,was few around here,despite the odd ex-pats who owned villas further out into the maquis scrub and olive grove landscapes beyond the resort.

"Morning Mr Hanson.." he waved.

I gave Javier a slight salute of acknowledgement. 'Don't forget to set out the rest of the sun beds .We got two groups of British lads coming,then some other guests. So you better get the beers on tap as well, but no selling until the afternoon.'

"OK.sir" Javier replied with that smile that made my legs go weak.

'Oh God, what i'd do tot hat stud if i ever got him in ed..?' i said to myself,groping my aching cock.

Time for a quick piss...and perhaps a pervy wank.

A few minutes later,i was in the bathroom of my office,giving my cock a tug,fantasising about ravishing the cute hunk.

It took a few minutes before i shot my load. 'Come on,you old pervert',can't sit about here wanking..' i said to myself.huffing with exertion.

====================GLITCH=======================

As i got up,i felt a bit weak and dizzy,and stumbled back against the tiled toilet wall 'Fuck',maybe i should'nt masturbate so hard..?'

I refreshed myself in the sink with cold water,composed myself and went out to check on Master Javier.. 'MASTER JAVIER' where the fuck did that come from.? I considered myself a top.

I went out onto the veranda and looked down to the pool. I could not see Javier,but there was a powerful,thickly muscled tanned hunk,standing with his wide,strong back flared to me. 

I tried to fathom who he was. One of my staff.? He had on green board shorts like Javier wore. 

'Excuse me sir' i said aloud. No reply. The hunk just stood at the poolside. As i descended the steps,the movement of his left muscled arm,and twitching of his torso,gave me reason that he was beating off,wanking into the pool,like a pervert.

As i got close to the hunk,his thick,wide lats lightly flexing,it was very clear he was doing just that. Wanking here out in the open.

'What the fuck are you doing?' i barked out,as i heard him grunt and groan as he climaxed thick wads of cum into the blue waters.

I reached out to pull back his shoulder,but he suddenly swang around and threw a hard,violent punch with his wankinbg hand,catching my jaw and throwing me right off my feet.

"You dirty fuckin' faggot.Who the fuck said you could touch me without permission.?"

I lay dazed on the poolisde tiles as the musclebound hunk loomed over me. Then i saw his face. Javier. Holy fuck. How the hell did he suddenly grow such huge bulging muscles.?



====================GLITCH=======================

My cock,..my filthy little nub of a cock,got hard at the sight of this Spanish God,leering down at me. MASTER JAVIER. Yes, definately a powerful,dominant MAN, An ALPHA. 

====================GLITCH=======================

Master Javier cock was still hanging out,still fucking throbbing hard. MASSIVE. At least 12 or even 13 inches Throbbing,dribbling a bead of cum from its angry,flaring piss slit.

"Tou dumb fuckin' CUNT. If i wanted to cum on you,i would have told you."

Sorry M..Master Javier.'  stuttered,rubbing a visibly swelling brusie under my right eye,that would soon form a black eye.

"Here ya go,cunt.." He sneered,shaking off the last beads of cum over me.

"Just thought i'd add a little fuckin' surprise to the pool. My cum will turn those hot fuckers into even more brutal,nasty Alphas. Not that i just have to rely on cum.. We Alphas can change young guys into hot fuckin Alphas,and the odd older cunt into a few fuckin' pathetic little faggots howevber way we wished." He drew up a wad of spit and spat down  on my face.

"Whilst your down here faggot. Turn round and show me that faggot ass of your's. I need to fuck it raw,spread it wide and deep,ready for all those massive cocks you're gonna take.."

I had to comply. I was a faggot. That was my job here. Even though i owned the hotel and paid for much of it's upkeep,all i was,was a filthy little cunt,no more good for just being a cum dump for these lads huge cocks.or a pisshole,or even a beating bag.

I knew i as just gonna be used as the centre of attention for one of the huge bodybuilding club rep Alphas in their regular gangbang fuckfests..

As Master Javier unsashamedly fucked me hard and deep beside the pool,a coach load of teenage boys from Manchester,was winding it's way up the road,followed by a minbus of Army Squaddies onleave.

Oh fuck..



No comments:

Post a Comment