Monday 18 December 2023

ALPHA RESET: CORRUPTED SOLDIERS #2


 I had been simply walking across the bridge after leaving my girlfriends house,when an open top jeep wrangler rubicon rolled passed me and disappeared around the corner,occupied by two young shirtless guys that looked like marines from the local National guards base.

I thought nothing of it,until i heard a voice behind me.

"Going somewhere faggot..?"

The young marines had parked up and jumped out

'Um,..excuse me.?' i said,baffled as one swaggered towards me as if he owned the place,. His muscular pecs emblazoned with a dumb ass tattoo of a winged lion.

I stopped. ' I ain't no fag..'

I was cut off by the marine,when he suddenly grabbed me in a vice like throat hold and literally lifted me a foot off the ground. one fuckin' handed.!

"Yeah,you fuckin' are. Ya think you can just go fuckin' wanderin' around freely and not get spotted by REAL MEN.?"

I gasped and fought to release his tight stranglehold but felt so weak,and not just from the grip around my throat.

"You're a fuckin' pussy. Weak,feeble,subserviant. I can smell the faggot on you."

He emphasised by taking a deep breath.

(Alphas could literally sense faggots like a sixth sense,.We even gave off scents that only Alphas could pick up)

GLITCH===========

I suddenly felt even more weaker.  Suddenly a recognition that He and His buddy,really were my ALPHAS,my Masters. And my little dicklet was getting erect despite the confusing idea that i was previously straight. Impossible if i really was a faggot?

He let me down,but kept that one hand stranglehold on my throat. 

"Open your mouth,cunt."

I hesitated,and He responded by using His free hand to force open my mouth

"OPEN YA FUCKIN' MOUTH,CUNT"

I gave in quickly,and with barely my lips open,He retched up a wad of spit,and gobbed into my mouth.

"Swallow,faggot." He released my throat,only to gpull me forward by my hair.

I swallowed.

"Good little cunt." He slapped my face. " Now,seeing as you're wandering about,apparently unclaimed,i'm gonna fuckin' claim ownership of you. Me and my Bro', Matty boy,got something else you can swallow." Master groped a huge,osbcene bulge of His cock in His khaki green shorts,giving me clear indication He was gonna force that monster 14 inch cock down my throat.

All this time,His Bro',Master Matt,just stood behind Him,sneering and groping His own massive cock straining His camo boxers.

My freedom was over. My life as His faggot had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment