Sunday 24 February 2019

Football Jock ALPHAS (Fiction)




Talk about bad luck: I get to cover the university summer football camp as part of my school’s newspaper. I have to write some fluff piece on football culture. Go figure they send the skinniest, nerdiest guy… I’m also gay and have nothing to do with these animals. I haven’t even figured out how to talk to them!
I walk up to the three of them, they’re much taller and bigger too, all decked out in football gear. “Hey, I’m Reed the reporter.”
The QB Tommy kind of cut me off: “–Ah, boys the reporter’s here, yea yea!” Tommy made sure to play-hit me hard on the shoulder. His buddies Brady and Adam were chuckling up a storm in between the very distracting and constant crotch grabbing they were doing. God they were so dumb. 
“Y-Yea, I’m here to cover your camp.”
Tommy kept a hold of my shoulder but loosened his grip. “Well let’s give you the tour dude!” 
The three of them led me down a corridor and into a smelly locker room. Once in, they began to shed their outer layers of gear, leaving just their shorts on. Their dick prints were extremely visible, and even more pronounced as they adjusted. 
“Come take a look over here…” Tommy directed me. He led me to a corner with a bench and a dirty laundry bin full of jockstraps and shorts. “This is where you’ll stay.” 
“Huhh?” I asked. My mind spun for a second and I swore my memory of why I’d been in here just disapeared. I literally had no clue what I was doing…
“Wow man you’re skinny.” Tommy kept rubbing my shoulder and as he did I kept having to look higher to see his eyes. He told me, “Not like the god I am.” 
Brady and Adam chimed in also…
“Dude he’s so small…”
“What a freak…”
Tommy began to massage his dick through his shorts and he looked down at himself, which made me look too…
“Boys,” Tommy began… “What do you say we break in our new locker room cum dump?” 
Brady and Adam began to laugh as they ripped off their shorts, cocks springing to attention. Tommy took hold of my shirt and lifted it over my head, revealing a body I didn’t recognize. My lean figure was reducing before my eyes to ‘skin and bones.’ I went to yell but nothing came out. Tommy took both his hands off me and held his dick right up to my face. 
“You’re gunna get so dirty, my team needs a lot of release, ‘aint that right boys?” Tommy’s dick was leaking pre already.
My mind was racing and I knew I had to… I had to get… cum? I need cum? NO! Something wasn’t right… and I was right on the cusp of escaping……
“Ughhhhhhh!” Tommy groaned. I felt his load bust all over my face. It was so hot… sticky… 
“Brady, you’re up!” Tommy slapped me on the shoulder and walked away without saying anything to me. I couldn’t move… I was stuck.


=====

Please consider supporting Orrinotica on Patreon so that I can reach my goal to bring you original content on a more regular basis, including longer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment