Tuesday 5 September 2023

ALPHA RESET: CORRUPTED COUNCIL ESTATE: SPEIGHSIDE +4

 


My Masters no longer needed an invitation to enter my flat..sorry,my ‘Fag Flat’. They just let themselves in.. just like Master Kieron did. He just walked in on the way home from the gym,and sat down opposite me,glaring at me menacingly,toying with a belt strap that i just knew he was gonna use on me at some point.

Muscle Master Kieron was one of the sexiest fucking Masters i served. Young,good looking.Ripped bulging muscles gained from dedication in the gym. I could not help but get a hard on. Clearly something that aroused Muscle Master Kieron.He liked being worshipped.Liked me calling him ‘Muscle Master Kieron’.  

‘Yeah,look at this hard muscle,faggot. This is what real alpha men have..Fuckin’ rock hard,thick,bulging muscles. Not like weak cunts like you. Wanna feel it faggot.?”

‘Yes Master Kieron..’ But as i leant in to feel his flexing rock hard bicep,he punched me hard across the jaw. and lept to his feet and began whipping me painfully with the belt across my face and bare back & shoulders.

'WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU TO CALL ME,FAGGOT.?” He shouted as i cowered.

'I’m so sorry..Muscle Master Kieron..Please,i won’t forget again.’

It did little to stop the punishment that left me with stinging red whelps across my bare skin.

“FUCKIN’…SICK…LITTLE…FAG…ASS…CUNT” punctuating each word with a hard whip,joined with hard dead arm punches. “You need to learn..bitch..”

No comments:

Post a Comment