Tuesday 5 September 2023

ALPHA RESET: CORRUPTED COUNCIL ESTATE: SPEIGHSIDE +3


My physical and sexual abuse was not always confined and centred to my Fag Flat,where i lived in masochistic servitude to countless chav masters..

I had hardly paid attention to the fit young chav,partly concealed in the bushes along the path that cut through the estate,until i had past him. And when he stepped out,i nearly shit myself in surprise.

”Oi..oi. If it ain’t Speighside’s own little pussy faggot out for a stroll.” he said stepping in front of me,blocking the path,dragging on his cigarette,a hand down his trackies,already fondling himself in expectation of getting his cock sucked.

He stepped up close to me,blowing smoke into my face,making me cough.  ”Thought you could just walk by without pleasing your Master.?”

‘No Sir..’ i said,as i watched his hand groping himself under his trackies,knowing what he wanted.

“So then faggot,why don’t you get down and suck it..”

I got on my knees,down onto the cold wet ground and nervously got to work servicing him,right there out in the open.

….knowing that in this ‘looking glass world where my pervert fantasies were made real,this was how it was here..!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment