Tuesday 5 September 2023

ALPHA RESET: CORRUPTED COUNCIL ESTATE: SPEIGHSIDE +2

 


I barely had time to react when Master Callum,literally kicked my front door off its hinges and strode in,knocking me to the floor with a winded gut punch..and then pulling up a chair to glare over me,all the while,dragging at his joint and not saying a word..  I knew punishment was due..I should of left the door unlocked..

My flat was not MY flat anymore..It was now allocated as the council estates ‘Fag Flat’,to be used as a doss house where my Masters could chill out,smoke their weed,get drunk,and use and abuse me..either to rough fuck me or slap me around..

Master Callum,a notorious drug peddler and petty theif was well known for his temper,even before His change….so i would soon find out for myself..!


No comments:

Post a Comment