Saturday 14 October 2023

ALPHA RESET: CORRUPTED TRADIES #1

 Oh well. Monday morning. Another week down at the building site,constructing the sprawling office complex in the heart of the business district. I thought i'd do the good thing and give Danny,my cute young workmate,a lift to work in my van.

He jumped in to the van,holding a cup of take out coffee. Obviously a little worse for wear after a long weekend out clubbing down at the Bristol Quarter,spending his end of month paycheck on booze and hoping to get laid.

'Morning Danny boy..'

"Morning Sid" he replied,his Essex accent,rasping with a little bearry tiredness and most likely the sluggish remnants of a hangover.

'Had a little too much of the sauce over the weekend.?' i asked the cute lad.

"Yeah,maybe a bit too much. Me and the lads had a good time down at the Evolutions and Bandersnatch."

'Pull any birds.. Did you get your end away.?' I asked lightheartedly.

"Nah mate. The tarts weren't giving out. But fuck,there were some real fit looking girls down there. A couple with really big tits i could just slide my dick in between..Maybe fuck 'em round the back of the clubs after.?"

He pulled at the leggings of his shorts,and out popped his cock. Somehow,he was so caught up in the fantasies in his head that he did not notice his cock,bobbing up and down in a big hefty erection against his meaty thighs.

"Ya should have come with us,Sid. I'll bet there were plenty of other poofters down there for you. The queer quarters just round the corner.?"

(No,i did not mind one bit about the gay slurs.This was just banter between mates. Dan was a mate,and did not have an intentionally homophobic bone in his body.)

I did my remarkable best to keep the van on the road. I fancied the fuck out of Dan since he started at the job,and just dreamed about getting to see this big hard cock i had heard rumours about from one or two of the other straight lads on the crew. I was getting a hard on m,yself,catching glimpses of his big cock for the first time,and seeing that the rumours were well and true.!

'Well,it looks like you're getting carried away there,Danny boy..!' i said,indicating to his ward-drobe malfunction.

He shot up in his seat,nearly spilling the coffee,and fought frantically to hide his big softening dong back into his shorts. 

"Oh fuck..Why the fuck did'nt you tell me,Sid.?"




'Well,you're the one wearing skimpy shorts,getting off on your wet dreams.!'

 We slowed and pulled up to a set of traffic lights.

"Fuck sake,Sid. Don't tell the lads about this. I'd die of embarassment" Dan said,his face flushed red.

'Nah,don't worry cutie pie.. I'll just keep it all in my head' i said,tapping my temple,and grinning pervertly at him.

Dan glanced over at me,reading my dirty mind. "Yeah, i bet you would,ya pervert..?"

All of a sudden, I felt my head spin with disorientation and shook the dizziness out as much as I could until I felt my equilibrium settle.

"You alright Sid,..you look a little..?" Dan broke off mid sentence.

================REALITY SHIFT=======================

'It's ok.Just felt a little dizzy,thats all, Master,..erm..Dan.'

"Right the first time,cuntface.."

I glanced across to M...Master Dan.. Suddenly overwhelmed with a sense of faggoty inferiorty being in his dominating superior presence.It felt right to call Him Master.

Master Dan tugged at the leggings of His shorts,and this time,deliberately let His huge cock free.

OH MY FUCKING GOD ! His cock was fucking BIGGER than it had been a few minutes ago.! Bobbing against His thigh,heavily. 12 or even 13,massive inches of masculine macho cock,Thicker in girth than my wrist.!




"Yeah,faggot Wrecked a lot of fags and sluts cunts with this monster." He threw His cup out of the window,turned with a sneer,and spat a thick wad of gob in my face,grabbing a firm hold of my jaw,painfully pressing my cheeks and forcing me to pucker my lips.

"Yeah,  I wanna see just how much I can crack wide that ugly fucking mouth of yours when I shove my monster down your faggot throat"

A car sounded its horn behind us,signalling that the lights had changed.

Master Dan indicated to a slip road ahead of us.

"Pull up down behind those garage lock-ups down that slip road. I want first dibs on your cunt before we get to work and I share you out with the other lads. It's gonna be fun having another faggot to rape and ruin down on the site."

Master Dan had gone from a cheeky liberal minded mate to a spiteful hate filled ALPHA. Every nasty word and action,he MEANT IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment