Sunday 29 October 2023

ALPHA RESET@ CORRUPTED TRADIES #2

 My rape at the hands of a sex frenzied Master Dan,had left my arse stinging with pain and my whole body racked with fatigue.. He had fucked me so violently and relentlessly,thrusting His huge cock deep into my fag cunt,i'd thought He was trying to split my cunt apart.! . I ended up blacking out before He shot His load into me.

Fuck knows how I seemed to physically take His massive cock,despite the intense pain that left me delirious.?

Despite all this pain,my pathetic little dicklet was hard with dark masochistic perversions.I deserved this. I was just a pathetic,useless cum dump of a faggot.

=====

When we arrived at the worksite,it was still quite early and my fellow workmates were only slowly trickling in. My dicklet twitched and my heart pounded as i was reminded of Master Dan's comments that i would soon become one of the construction sites faggot cum dumps for the ALPHA tradies.

He had deliberately cut a wide gaping hole in the seat of my jeans,showing off my bare,smooth arse,and aching cunt for the other Alphas to use.

I tried not to attract attention. I need to recover.


=========


I did not see Casey until i walked in on him in the husked out bare shell of an undefined room on the ground floor of the office block we were working on.

'Oh,..um,..hi Casey..' I said nervously. There was no glitche..

Casey stood in the centre of the room,with his hands raised up behind his neck,eyes closed and breathing sharply through his nose,exhaling firmly through pouted lips. He was meditating.




Barely opening an eye to acknowledge me with a simple "Morning Sid",he carried on with his meditation whilst the place was quiet. Casey was into yoga and feng shui,and was a vegan. All that new age new life thing that he claimed led to a more peaceful life,at one with,and in harmony with, nature..

In fact,Casey was such a laid back hippie,he had a calm and gentle persona.I felt a little at ease that I hoped the glitche would not corrupt him.?

I tuned to gather my tools out of the cupboard next to the workbench and stack of wood palettes for the work day ahead..

I could hear his gentle,controlled intakes and exhales of breath beind me.

                 =========REALITY SHIFT================

I barely took notice of the glitch. It seemed just like a momentary loss of focus.

"Fuck sake" I heard Casey mutter behind me,between breaths. I turned more out of shock than anything. Casey hardly ever,if never,swore.

Then I caught site of his hard cock poking out from his open fly. A long,thin cock,around 7 or 8 inches,with a flaring circumcised bulbous cockhead.

"Fuck sake..Concentrate.." I heard him mutter,still with his eyes closed,seemingly struggling to his meditation..




I turned to slowly edge out of the room. Although my dicklet was getting hard again,and I tried vainly to resist the masochistic faggot urges,the Alpha Reset glitch kicked in again..No intense dizziness this time. Instead just a feeling that I was zoning out for a moment.

=========REALITY SHIFT================

"Fucking faggot.. Fucking come in here with it's cunt on show.."

Casey still had his eyes closed,but was now clearly losing his peaceful relaxed meditating as his personality was being overwritten to that of a nasty dominant  Alpha. 

Then I looked down at his cock.

'Oh no..Oh fuck no..!'





..

His cock had altered into another massive monster beffitting for an Alpha. A massive beer can thick,throbbing monster,thrusting out over a foot long by M..Ma..Master Casey's slight humping of His hips as he was getting increasingly turned on by wicked lustful thoughts.

I edged towards the door...

"Where the fuck you think you're going,fuckface.. You come in here wiggling that tight cunt of yours,that you don't expect me to fucking breed it..?"

I hesitated. And that's when Master Casey broke out of His useless faggoty meditation,and lunged forward to grab me and throw mer over the palletts to give me yet another brutal cunting..

-------And the working day had barely even began.!





No comments:

Post a Comment