Monday 27 November 2023

ALPHA RESET: Arse Rimming Faggot#1

 It was nearly 3 am in the morning when I heard the downstairs kitchen door swing noisily open,banging against the cabinets. My little brother Greg was back from a night out down the club district with his mates 

I could hear him giggling and telling someone to "Shhhh,you'll wake my dad up..".   Too late, I had hardly even got to sleep,waiting up to wait for Greg to come staggering home.

With a deep sigh, i got up and started down the stairs towards the kitchen.

I could hear more giggling and slurred speech,knowing even before i got to them,either Greg or his mate,or both,..were pissed out their heads.

"Keep yer f..fuckin' pants up,Greg..". More giggling.!

I switched on the light to find Greg being propped up by his best friend Jack. He was swaying,and although both were drunk, i could see that Greg was more inebriated.

"Oh...huh..hi Dave. We won't, was..wer...tryin' not t..to wake you." Greg said slurred,his eyes heavy as he was supported by Jack.

Jack looked a little sheepish and embarassed. "Oh,sorry Dave.. Greg's just had a little few too many.." 

At that, Greg's jeans slipped down and his pert,bare arse revealed itself.

I glanced down at his arse.  Jack noticed.and felt a flush of embarrassment,then turned to face away.

"Come on Greg. Pull your fuckin' p...pants up. Your brothers watching.."

Greg looked back at me,drunkenly. "Oh fuh...fuck.Sorry bruv!"

All of a sudden,i felt a little dizzy for a few moments..

====================GLITCH================

I steadied myself against a cabinet until the dizziness wore off.

Greg was still looking at me,..seemingly with a clearer,more sober head. A smirk widened on his face.



"Why.. My brothers a fuckin' faggot anyhu...anyhow.. Cunt likes my arse..,don'tcha..?"

I looked at His arse. Yes, i was gay,but certainly not into my own brother !..

But as i looked at those firm,smooth,full arse cheeks, i felt a need to be on my knees serving my younger brother.. He was far superior to me. My Alpha to such a weak,pathetic old cunt like me. Most likely He and His superior mates had been out beating up and raping other faggots or slutty bitches with their big young cocks.

Those irrational thoughts were starting to get my cock hard. A little stump of a dicklet barely reaching the 5 inch mark. 

Was i supposed to have a 10 inch monster..? No,where'd that absurd idea come from.. Greg's,and hopefully,Jack's big cocks were way bigger than that. They were ALPHAS.

"Come on then cunt. Get your faggy tongue deep in my crack like a good slave."

i looked down ay His sexy arse as he gave the cheeks a naughty flex.. I could not believe my faggy eyes. His arse actually swelled out,bigger,fuller,rounder,in into an oversized soft bubble butt,waiting to smother my ugly cunt face.

As i moved closer,i glanced at Jack's,..sorry, Master Jack's covered arse. His arse began to swell out,pulling tight the seat of His jeans..

Master Greg noticed. His smirk grew wider. "Looks like the faggot wants both of our superior sexy arses..?" He spoke softly but audibly to Master Jack.

Master Jack looked back over His shoulder at me. His look was one of confirmation that i was a pathetic faggot, 'Why miss up the opportunity of getting His sweaty arse crack licked out by a faggot like me.?'.

He loosened the belt of His jeans let them slide down to reveal another sexy,full,bubble butt.

"Come on then cuntface.. Start fuckin' eatin' us out.." Master Greg demanded.

Even though they were still drunk, my Masters seemed sharply more sober than they had been a few minutes ago,staggering in from their night out..






No comments:

Post a Comment