Monday 27 November 2023

ALPHA RESET: Arse Rimming Faggot#2

 I had slept down on the living room couch for the rest of the night as my younger brother Master Greg let His mate,Master Jack take-over my room,and made it clear that was to sleep downstairs in the laundry room. 

I had been forced to endure having my face buried deep between their huge,plump arse cheeks,as they forced me to lick out their sweaty cracks and puckering sphincters.

My head was held firmly in place as they roughly smothered me almost to suffocation. This only seemed to turn my Masters on even more. Even though half my face was buried deep in those giant young arses,i could hear them masturbating furiously,beating their monster cocks.

It reached a point as Master Jack held my face in Master Greg's arse as He let out rank farts in my face that made me gag. I tried vainly to struggle for breath and eventually passed out..

=========

Next morning,i was barely awake when i heard Master Greg greeting someone at the door. I had not even heard it open or hear a knock.

"Morning dad."

Our dad was back from night shift..

"Mornin' Greg. I see you didn't get too drunk then..Has a good time with your mates..?"

"Yeah,we had a fuckin' great time. I let Jack stay the night."

"Where's David..?"

"Oh,that pathetic cunt. It's in the front room.."

"What's the matter with you.. You two ain't had a fight have you..?"

Master Greg let out a laugh of derision. "Haha,you're funny dad. That cunts too much of a fuckin pussy to fight me. Just go and look at it.."

I stirred slowly awake,hearing my dad approach. I yawned,suddenly feeling a stickiness,.... dried cum,.. over my lips.and eyes.

I rubbed my eyes and blurrily saw my dad approach.

"Hey David,what the heck is going on between you,and ..?" Dad paused.

I tried to sit up,but felt a little dizzy,..again.!

===================GLITCH========================

"Oh I see.. You got cum all over your ugly face.No wonder you're a pathetic cunt"

I glanced up,as my Dad loomed over me. He turned around and pulled down His pants,baring His hairy arse.

Oh fuck,not again.!

His big hairy arse expanded and swelled as soon as it was bared. A big,meaty,plump arse that lowered down over my head that was supported on the arm of the couch.

"Open wide,cunt.. My arse is all sweaty from work.. Get cleaning you useless cunt.."




Master Greg stood by the living room doorway,fondling His growing monster erection,as He watched Dad literally smother me with His massive hairy ass,grinding my face mercilessly against the arm-rest.

"Fuck,this is so fuckin' horny.."

======

It was clear that i was reduced from an older brother and son,to a pathetic faggot and slave to my formerly loving little brother and hard working father.

A lifetime of servitude and swelling arses and Alpha rapes ahead of me..



No comments:

Post a Comment