Sunday 7 January 2024

ALPHA RESET: THE TRAIL FAG

 


I had been jogging along the nature trail outside my neighbourhood,when i heard a guy shouting behind me.

“Yo buddy…wait up..!”


I looked over my shoulder as i approached the road,at the sight of the two joggers i had passed earlier on the trail.

The older guy,around his late 30′s,earliest 40′s,was holding my blue water bottle,and i realized i had dropped it earlier and stopped to allow them to approach.  His companion was younger,maybe in his late teens..?


“Hey buddy,you dropped this back on the trail..” He handed me the bottle.


‘Ah..Thanks..!'. I said ’Shoulda noticed it not clipped to my rucksack!’


“Yeah,well.. You gotta be careful. It’s friggin’ hot today,and ya don’t wanna get dehydrated”


‘Yes..yes thanks..Liquid refreshment can be a life-saver on scorcher days like these.’. i said,gesturing freely to the wide blue sky and that hot ball of blazing fire called the sun up above us.

My eyes fleeted to look at his younger companions bare muscular chest,and i swallowed hard,when he absently flexed his left pec.


I wiped the sweat off my brow,feeling a little buzzed from my jog..


…..reality warped ever so slightly...….


‘Anyhow..Cheers buddy..Thanks again..” i made a gesture to turn and leave.

All of a sudden,the older jogger grabbed a clump of my hair and yanked me roughly back,causing me to yelp in pain.

'Ow…,what the fuck..?’ i exclaimed..

He pulled me closer to him and sneered.


“I fuckin’ saw you check out my sons body,you sick fuckin’ pervert..”


‘Wh..what..No..no.. i didn’t ?’ i lied,trying weakly to wrest his hand off my head,confirming my suspicion the two were indeed father and son.


“Dad..Leave him.. It’s ok..” His son said,bewildered by his dad’s sudden aggression.


“No it’s not ok. I hate fucking perverts. Gotta teach him..IT,a fuckin’ lesson.”


The dad suddenly pulled me towards his son.. “You wanna check him out do ya,faggot..?” he snarled close to my face. “My son’s more of a fucking man than you will ever be,bitch.”


The boy stood by the quiet road,looking awkwardly between his angry dad and to me. “Dad.. It’s ok.. Don’t do anything stupid.”


“Alex..This faggot wants to check out your pecs..It’s IT’S duty to worship a fuckin’ ALPHA..”  Dad twisted my head to look at him,and roughly slapped my face to perk my attention.. “Ain’t that right,..BITCH..?”


With that,he yanked me up to his son and shoved my head in between the boys firm pecs.


“Go on cunt..Kiss ‘em.”


“Dad.. I don’t want some guy doing this. I ain’t a fag.”


I nervously gave the boys pecs a weak petting kiss..feeling Alex’ now flex his pecs intentionally.


There was a slight popping in my ears as if pressure had just changed..Another reality warp..

I could have sworn those pecs swelled up more,and the cleft between got deeper.?

Alex father released my head and i took what i thought was the chance to pull away,but Alex suddenly gripped the back of my head in both his hands and shoved my face back into the crevasse between his meaty,firm pecs,and i could feel them shudder as he let out a laugh.


“Aw fuck yeah.. I changed my fuckin’ mind.. I WANT THIS FAG DOING THIS..”
He pushed my face along his pecs,to his nipples.
“Come on then cunt..Lick my fuckin’ nipples..”


I felt myself relent to my submissiveness,and teased those teenage nipples with my toungue.


I suddenly felt his dad’s hand slide down the back of my running shorts,and went weak at the knees as his finger found my crack,and then my hole,and i let out a groan..


“Damn,faggot.. you got one nice tight fag cunt.. I reckon me and my boy can stretch that cunt real wide with our big fat ALPHA cocks..” he whispered close to my ear.,making his son laugh and instinctively flex his pecs.


“Dad..If those pretty little fag lips can make hot work on my nipples, then i reckon they can stretch real wide around our big  hard dicks as well ?” 


Alex pulled me off his pecs and spat in my face,with an unbridled look of contempt and disdain for me. A far cry from a few minutes ago,when he showed concern.


“Faggots looking a bit dehydrated and flush in the face with all this summer heat.” Alex sneered . “Good thing.. I need to take fuckin’ piss like a freakin’ horse right now!”


His father laughed heartedly. Finger still probing my asshole.


“That’s my boy.. No,make that.. That’s my MAN”


I was then dragged down the roadside verge and raped and pissed on by both father and son. 
It didn’t end there. They accompanied me back to my home nearby to carry on their abuse for hours after..!



No comments:

Post a Comment