Sunday 4 February 2024

MAKE 'ALPHA'S HATE' AGAIN: Republican Family#4 (by FagWhoreTwitch)

 As my brother….I mean Master, walked to the mansion and get himself comfortable, Master Cody and his two elder brothers (Master Kent and Master Taylor!) walk out and just smirked at me

“Ready for more, faggot? We’re going to destroy your life by literally calling your contact list one by one,”

“This is what we Republican do. Changing faggot libtard for the better into masculine Alpha Republican male who enjoyed to spitroast and humiliate fags like you. Using you and degrading you as a filthy whore. All this liberals friend of yours will get their rage amped up and their testosterone blasted through the roof,”

“And MAGA 2024 will be guaranteed as they will all gather here and calling their contact list and changed them too! Sweet isn’t it? Let’s start!”

And they started calling, and they intentionally make it into loudspeaker

“Hey there Andy, why do you call?”

Oh shit it’s Alec, my Swedish immigrant friend!

“Andy is asking for help, Alec. He….it is a faggot now and it wanted you to beat it up to show it his place!” said Master Cody all excited and giggling, his boner already raging just from saying something to Alec! I cannot let this continue but I can feel the glitch already started

“Alec help! Turn off the phone!”

Master Brandon kicked me in the face and said

“Yeah Alec! Helped this fag to realize its place as Alpha’s property,”

I can hear the grumbling and the disturbance of the signal

“Must….resist…..stupid faggot Andy!”

“Yeah Alec. Give in to those thoughts. You are a white Nordic male, a superior breed! You immigrate here to spread your superior seed, not like those illegal immigrants who bypassed you and only cause chaos in our beloved America!”

Shit, I know as the oldest son and propagandist Master Taylor liked to do this but even in phone call? He brainwashed my friend in front of me, all of them!

“You feel not safe by their presence, Alec. That’s why you always carry your gun, 2nd Amendment, and to show those fags and Democratic scum their place!”

“Grrr…..fuuuckkk I hate them. Fuck I want to do some shit to those prissy whiner, they got me so mad!” said Alec as he shown us what is he doing currently

Fuck! He is wiping some stain from that semi? Where the fuck he got that? And look at that muscle?! Alec is a painter, not a soldier whatsoever! But then I remembered how Master Alec always beat me….no….this is false memory. This is what the glitch want me to believe, but no…..Alec married since 18 years old to this girl which he impregnated during his first month in campus. She is a senior student whose family own huge share in semi-automatic gun company across the state! He is even part of NRA board

And then he hung up the phone. I lost focus for the past minutes as I tried to recall about Master Alec but I’ve heard something about twisting more Lefties and showing them what’s Right during my trance. The trance broke as the three brothers hollered in joy

“1 down, 95 more to go!”


No comments:

Post a Comment