Sunday 4 February 2024

MAKE 'ALPHA'S HATE' AGAIN: Republican Family#3

 ============

It had been several long weeks since my sadistic young Master Cody and His equally brutal brothers and father,had used,abused and raped me like some cheap slutty whore and slave.

It was futile to resist or escape now.I couldn't even if I wanted to. It was as if I had no free will of my own. Something un-naturally masochistic within me,kept me rooted to their ownership and sadistic pleasures.

I was kneeling under the poolside porch,untethered and unchained and free to escape through the unlocked side gate if I wanted to,but,..i just couldn't.

Even with my own mobile phone on a nearby patio table,i could have used it to call for help. But I felt no urge to. No free will to answer. I was not allowed such possessions anyhow.! Even when it rang on several times,i did not bother to move from my subservient position..

===

So I just knelt there alone in the backyard when my phone rang again,several times in the last few minutes.

It prompted Master Cody to come swaggering out of His house,and swipe up my phone..

"Yo,..who da fucks this..?"

----

He waited for the answer,before turning to smile sinisterly down at me..

"Yo Fag,..it's ya little brother...." He did not pass it to me but just turned it on to loud speaker..

"Go on bro,speak.." he directed down the phone to my brother.

I could hear my little brothers voice crackle clearly down the other end. 18 years old. On his spring break..

"Hey Andy,what the hell's going on..Where are you. You're supposed to pick me up from the airport hours ago so I can stay at your place....?"

Master Cody butted in. "Faggot ain't got a place. It's here at mine being the cunt cum dump it's meant to be.."

"Who's this...What's going on..?" I could hear my brother say.

"I'm just another Alpha,bro..Why don't ya come over here and teach that faggot of a brother of yours for not doing it's fucking job..?"

I had completely blanked out my brother coming over to visit me.Naturally I should have been alarmed but Master Cody's priorities seemed to over-ride even that of my own flesh and blood.

"Alpha..Who the fuck is this..What the fucks going on on..?" Scott started to say.

"Yeah bro.. Fucking ALPHA. Unleash the Alpha in you.Why dont'cha come over to my place and punish this pathetic cunt for not doing it's duty. Be the sadistic bully you were  born to be..Your faggot instincts will draw you here." Master Cody groped His big cock through His shorts a ripple shimmered out through reality.inducing the Alpha glitch.

Master Cody abruptly ended the call and swaggered back towards the house.."I'm gonna take a look through your phone,cunt.. Gonna have some fun 're-arranging' your contacts. Enjoy your new bro. He'll be here in a few minutes.

==============Reality shift===============

20 minutes past whilst I knelt there fearful of what had become of my innocent  little liberal brother..

...the side gate kicked in,and Scott walked,or swaggered into the backyard.

"There you are,cunt.." He sneered when He saw me kneeling by the porch. "So this is where you been,rather that come fuckin' pick your superior little brother up from the airport..?"

Master Scott,was shirtless,baring His lean muscular torso,where pre glitch,He had been such a skinny fuck.

He stormed across to me,leered down,and swung a hard backhand slap across my face. "Hanging out by the pool,huh.cunt..?"



He spat in my face.. "So fucking pathetic..". Without any hesitation,Master Scott pulled out His already raging hard,massive teen cock,and yanked my head, hard by the hair towards it.

"Open up cunt..I need another fuckin' blow job." Unknown to me,He had only just skull fucked the poor faggot taxi driver until it passed out in it's taxi,..in lieu of payment. (As if Alphas need to pay taxi fares to faggot drivers!).

===

A few days ago an intense twisting of reality had literally caused me to black out for a few moments. More savage than any before.. Somewhere else in the world a superior Alpha had managed to corrupt the very fabric of reality irreparably. Now it did not just need for a faggot to glance at a guy to twist him into an Alpha.

Master Cody stood by the patio doors flicking through my phones contacts,groping Himself as He watched His faggots own little brother,skull fucking it... He glanced down at the first contact. 'BEN', (Best Friend), and smiled evilly..




No comments:

Post a Comment